In This Section
I Want To ...
For information in...
Find a Physician
From a family practitioner to the most sophisticated neurologists, JFK Medical Center's staff includes some of the most highly respected physicians in the northeast. For a referral to a JFK physician, click here.
NJNI Institute Faculty
- Asif Bashir, MD, FAANS, FACS, Associate Professor, Diplomate American Board of Neurological Surgery. Mayo Clinic, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Gamma Knife, Director DBS Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
- Sushanth Bhat, MD, Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, South Orange, New Jersey.
- Stephen M. Bloomfield, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 1980, Rutgers Medical School, Epilepsy Surgery, Functional Neurosurgery, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery.
- Sudhansu Chokroverty, MD, FRCP, Professor, MD, 1956, University of Calcutta, Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- Diane L. Donnelly Ph.D., R. EEG T., New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Divya Gupta, MD, Assistant Professor, MD, 1994, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine.
- Philip Andre Hanna, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 1993, Northwestern University Medical School, Movement Disorders.
- Subramanian Hariharan, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 1988, T.D. Medical College, Kerala University, India, Neurology.
- Ming He, MD, MSc, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, South Orange, New Jersey.
- Martin Herman, MD, Epilepsy and cognitive behavioral disorders. Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Jasdeep S. Hundal, Psy.D., ABPP-Cn
- Mohammad Ibrahim, MD
- Ronald D. Karnaugh, MD, Interventional Physiatry – Spine Specialist, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Jawad F. Kirmani, MD, Associate Professor, MBBS, 1995, The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH), Karachi, Pakistan, Stroke, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, Neurocritical Care.
- Phillip Donald Kramer, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 1989, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Oto-neurology.
- Joseph C. Landolfi, DO, Associate Professor, D.O,. 1992, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Neuro-oncology/Pain.
- Wei W. Ma, MD, MS, Assistant Professor, MD, 1983, Beijing Medical University, Clinical Neurkophysiology.
- Caren Marks, MD, Assistant Professor, MD, 1991, Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois, Neurology.
- Gary Miller, MD, Neurologist JFK Neuroscience Center, Edison, NJ; 2002, Medical College of Wisconsin
- David Nochlin, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 1971, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Neuropathology.
- Spozhmy Panezai, MD, Associate Professor, MD, 2000, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ, Stroke and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Peter Polos, MD, PhD
- Gregory Przybylski, MD, Professor, MD, 1987, Jefferson Medical College, Neurosurgery.
- Michelle Previtera, PhD
- Michael L. Rosenberg, MD, Professor, MD, 1976, Baylor College of Medicine, Neuro-ophthalmology.
- Thomas C. Steineke, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, MD, PhD, 1996, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- Kavitha Velicheti, MD, Assistant Professor, MD, 1995, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India, Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Video EEG.