In This Section
I Want To ...
For information in...
Find a Physician
From a family practitioner to the most sophisticated neurologists, JFK Medical Center's staff includes some of the most highly respected physicians in the northeast. For a referral to a JFK physician, click here.
Outpatient Center at Metuchen
481 Memorial Parkway, Metuchen, NJ
Phone: (732) 548-9800
Fax: (732) 635-0252
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Residents of Metuchen and the surrounding areas benefit from the individual attention and expert services provided by our therapists. We provide a broad level of physical therapy and rehabilitation to patients following injury or illness. Specialty areas include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Post-orthopedic surgery problems
- Back and spine disorders
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder rehabilitation
- Work and auto injuries
- Balance and gait training to increase mobility and reduce the risk of falls
- Vestibular rehabilitation -- dizziness, vertigo
- Osteoporosis treatment